Friday, May 22, 2009

Claire (Bear)

My name is Koti (Cody) and I recently adopted a kitty named Claire. my girlfriend (who volunteered at Homeward Pet shelter) and I found her on the first day we went to look for a Kitten that I could take home. I was a music pastor until I was in a car accident about two years ago, and I am now a C-5 quadriplegic. I'm in a wheelchair and only have limited use of my arms and hands. I really wanted to find a kitten who wouldn't be afraid of my wheelchair, and just wanted to sit in my lap. the day we found Claire, she came out of her cage and just laid down on my lap :-). I brought her home that day, and even though she's not a kitten- she's perfect, and I love her.

I just wanted to write and encourage you that what you're doing is important, and finding her has been exactly what I needed. thank you, and God bless you.

sincerely,

Koti and Claire (Bear)

No comments: