Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Tail from Chi Chi Burrito

 
Ola! Ladies!  This Chi Chi Burrito writing to let you ladies know how I am doing.  Well my first night home on Sunday my mom gave me a bath, It felt so good to be clean, then we had dinner guess what! I love my sister Sasha's dry dog food! can you believe it!  then we wnt to sleep.  Monday I got up was a good boy and went ouside to do my business and then we came in and had breakfast.  After that my mom put me and Sasha in the car and she took us to this wonderful place called the doggie beach.  I had so much fun there we played and I got to run around and I met so many new doggie friends I was so happy!  Oh! I got to go in the ocean to and chase this thing called a seagull.  We came home and got cleaned up and then my mom took me and Sasha to this store called Petco, Did you know that they give you a doggie treat just because you came in the store, I love this place!  Then my mom got me my own name tag with my name and phone number on it, she loves me.  Then I got to pick out a new toy and so did Sasha, my mom bought me new dog dishes and doggy shampoo too!  I am so lucky and loved.  We then went home and had lunch and took a little nap.  After our nap it was time to go to the Vet.  I meet my new Dr. his name is Dr. G. he picked me up and hugged me and told my mom what a sweet dog Iam and how lucky my mom was to find me. Dr. G. gave me a check up and said I was godd and healthy but he wanted to test me for heartworms just to be safe and guess what I don't have any! we all cheered! Dr. G. gave my sister Sasha two shots and gave us both a pill for worms to take when we got home, it was a good visit, I Love Dr. G.  Then we came home mom made me and Sasha chicken to take our pills with.  I am being a good boy going outsied to go poty I've only had two accidents.  I got to sleep with my mom and my sister Sasha in this big queen size bed, I slept so good , I feel like I'm in a ritzy doggy hotel.  I just want to thank you ladies for taking such good care of me.  I Lvoe my new family so much and the Love Love Love me!   with lots of Love Chi Chi Burrito  Ola!

No comments: