Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Turner- A Thank You to My Family & Friends @ Homeward Pet

"Ah...feels so good to be massaged"

Dear Homeward Pet Family & Friends,

Things are going swell at my new Home! As you can see by the photos below, I have settled in nicely, quickly establishing my routines with my new Family. My Mom & Dad are so impressed with my excellent potty habits. I told them that I couldn't have done it without Amy & Jacinda...they trained me very well so there are no hassles in the poop and pee department! My sister Lauren is also very impressed with how well mannered I am...another shout out to my Foster Moms A & J for their patience and persistent to make me a well behaved little guy...it's so nice to please your Family!

Chewing on a bone in the sun Lola supervises the new Kid on the Block New food pan-prevents bloat

The other night, as I was curled up in my Dad's arms feeling so loved, I thought to myself...Thank God for Homeward Pet and all the wonderful people who made it possible for my brothers, sisters, and me to not only survive...but thrive in this great world of ours! Whatever you need Terri & Team...I'm there...I'll do anything you need to show you how much I appreciate what you've done for my Family and me!

Napping with my Sis Lauren "It's good to be loved" Singing with my Mom

My Dad suggested that we have a Big Miracle Pups Reunion so all of the new Parents could get together with their newPups. Anyway, many thanks Homeward for raising me so well...My new Family is so happy that I am their new little boy...I'm happy to be Turner Jackson too!

Love & Licks,

Turner Jackson

Homeward Pet Miracle Pup

No comments: