Thursday, September 5, 2013

Garrett (now Chuck Norris)

You may remember Garrett, the English Bull Terrier you had for a short period of time, I did rename him Chuck Norris.

I came and waited until adoptions started and without a doubt knew he was the next boy I wanted to add to my family. You guys were unsure how he would act with other dogs, kids, or cats. I can assure you he does great with all of them! I have had no incidents with him and I have actually seen him be submissive more than anything. His best friend is our neighbor cat that waits at our front door for Chuck Norris to come running out.
 
Chuck Norris officially passed his first class at the Doggy Haven resort. We start the next class in September! My goals for him is to get his Canine Good Citizen and be a crazy agility boy.

I also want to say thank you to all of you. While we were waiting for a couple of hours, everyone was so friendly, courteous, and treated our bulldog like gold as well. You guys are doing a great job, just remember that!

No comments: