Thursday, September 5, 2013

FeeFee (now Izzy)

I wasn't looking for another dog the night I went to help with feeding at Homeward Pet. But when Izzy (then called FeeFee) looked up at me with her button eyes and wagged her stubby little tail, I was smitten. Soon she joined our family, which includes our loving, loyal, shy Australian Shepherd Lucy and our funny, bossy, slightly cranky Chihuahua mix Jasper.
 
Izzy has blended into the family perfectly with her sunny, joyful, affectionate spirit! I've also been taking Izzy to work, and she's already very popular at the office. After greeting each staff member in the morning she curls up in her little bed and naps until our next meeting or until it's time for a walk. It's hard to believe that just a few weeks ago this precious girl was a stray. We're so thankful for Homeward Pet and all those who cared for her along the way to becoming part of our family!

No comments: