Monday, July 22, 2013

Bruce

 
 

Bruce is doing fabulously in his new home! I took him home for a kennel break, and though it wasn’t planned for, he never came back.
 
He really is a totally different dog than we ever thought he was while here at the shelter. He plays fetch, he’s been a breeze to train, and he’s a huge cuddlebug. He was even crate and potty trained, which was unknown until he came home with me. He loves to meet other dogs while out on his walks, but we’re still working on him with people; he likes who he knows and that’s about it right now, but we’ll get there! He’s currently coming in to work with me, so if you’re ever in during our weekend adoption hours you’ll probably see him hanging out.
 
We could not have asked for a better dog. My boyfriend and I could not be happier!
 
Jesika
(Adoption Counselor)

No comments: