Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kensa

 
 

I adopted Kensa in March of last year. I met him at the shelter when I was volunteering & fell in love (He was still in the new dogs room; he wasn't up for adoption yet). He is the greatest creature that ever has lived, in my opinion! I attend WWU & also have a horse at college, and everyday when I get home from school he is so happy to see me, and he LOVES going to the barn. Probably the most fun/relaxing thing I get to experience is going for a 45 minute trail ride on my horse, with Kensa running next to me. He is great around horses, listens really well, and ALL my friends love him. He is GREAT with other dogs too; my parents even love watching him for me because their dog loves him so much. Also, one thing that I recently started doing with him that is really fun is biking; he loves running next to my bike and learned really easily not to pull! Everyone I meet falls in love with him; usually once a day someone tells me that they want to steal him. He is literally perfect in every way (the only thing difficult is that since he is part husky, he gets REALLY dirty, especially going to the barn everyday!) & I am so thankful I got to adopt him.

So, thank you homeward pets for bringing Kensa into my life! I have no idea why anyone would give up such an amazing animal but I'm so happy I get to take care of him now!

Sincerely,
Rosie

No comments: