Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sumo

Hi Claire!
Sorry I have not reached out to let you know anything...I have been meaning to several times! Sumo is perfect! I actually renamed him Maxim and his full name is Sumo Maximus! From the moment I took him home he has made himself at home. He came right out and seemed comfortable. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect boy. I love his attitude and we play for about 30 minutes every night, otherwise he attacks my legs.... :-). He also really mellows out at night and has become a total love bug. He purrs and sleeps right @ my face w/ his arm around me. He has really made my new home feel like a home and I love having him to come home to. He is not shy and greets all my visitors. It has really been the perfect fit. I think he likes being the center of attention. He follows me around every where.


I did notice that he really wanted to go outside, so I went to petco and bought a harness and a cat leash and he actually has learned to go on walks! We go outside for about 20 minutes per day depending on the weather. He also likes the balcony. :-)

He doesn't seem to like any of the fancy cat furniture I got him or scratching posts and prefers the cardboard ones. He has also learned how to open my drawers(they r light material) and he goes to sleep in them. He is really just a joy and I wouldn't trade him for the world!
He is quite popular around my house as well, so let everyone know he is fabulous!


Thanks again!
Laura

 

 

No comments: