Saturday, March 17, 2012

Frog and Aslan

Greetings!

 

So very sorry for this to have taken so long – I promised I would send photos of the two lovely kitties we adopted from you nearly 4 years ago now. I dropped in just before the holidays with my family to see your new facility and spoke to the woman who helped us with our adoption and promised again to send some photos (dropped off some prints, but she wanted them electronically for the facebook page).

 

Here are some pictures of the beautiful teenagers. Their names are Frog (orange tabby) and Aslan (his brother) – I believe Aslan was called Essex while he was with you… Frog has always been Frog J They are amazing and wonderful members of our family and we are so privileged to have them. They also are the February pinup in this year’s Microsoft Cat Calendar J

 

No comments: