Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wonderwomen aka Kamalani

My wife and I stopped by your shelter earlier this year. We had lost my golden retreiver and the father of my boy. He was very close to both his mom and dad, we lost his mom 2 years ago.
He was very lonely and I could see he was depressed. So my wife says lets go to Homeward Pet and she if we find him a new partner in crime. I am very much an animal lover and wanted to take all doggies home with me, but after looking and introducing him to several worthy parnters, he kinda choose Wonderwomen, I wanted a Lab and a black lab she was.
At first they didnt seem to care, My wife kept Wonderwomen at her house for about 2 weeks, she was an absolutle proper lady. She was house broken, good appetite, and very playful.
I brought her home to my house and to Mr. Mellow, they did the usual doggie dancing. After about 20 minutes they settled down. She loves the park, riding in the doggie truck, sitting in the front seat where she isnt suppose to be, but those big brown eyes, oh well. They both are inseparable, so I wanted to let all of you know that Wonderwomen is now Kamalani, in hawaiian it means "child of a god". I know she will have the life all animals should have healthy,happy and safe. I love her to death, Thank you so much Homeward Pet, I may be by for another trouble maker soon.
Joseph Loo
Gold Bar, WA

p.s. sorry about the pictures not being here I will send some asap.

No comments: