Sunday, October 9, 2011

My adoption diary

My new owner took me to my new home three days ago and stuck me in a bathroom. It was nice and quiet, but nothing to DO there, so I immediately asked to be let out and explore. I wandered the whole house, checking for security leaks. I found none, but there were a bunch of closed doors. Fortunately, two hours later my owner's sister came by, and wanted to store some stuff in a room behind one of those closed doors, so I immediately followed her into that room and checked for security leaks there as well. I also got to climb a fake Christmas tree. There is also a nice linen closet ...

My new owner looked pretty silly taking me to a scratching post and trying to scratch on it, so I had to show him how it is really done. However, there is plenty of good food here, so I heartily recommend the place to other cats; just remember who is boss at this house ... I have established a nice relationship with the iRobot Roomba; I clean out the dust bunnies in the corners, and the Roomba picks up the rest of the stuff.

I have to spend my time following the owner around, seeing that he doesn't get into trouble. My owner's computer has a mouse problem, so I have installed anti-mouse software (as you can see from the picture), and I vigilantly monitor the situation.

No comments: