Monday, May 30, 2011

Miss Isabel

My son and I have wanted to adopt a dog for years but because of living situations we were not able to do it. We recently had to move because of a divorce, my son has been devastated by the breakup and depressed to come home to an empty house every day. I knew it was the right time to finally adopt a dog. I looked and looked on Petfinder and Craigslist and when I saw the picture of Isabel I knew she was the one and then to see that she was at my favorite shelter it seemed so meant to be!. We raced to Homeward Pet the following day when I got off of work and the second we met Isabel my son and I looked at each other and said "yes, she is the one". Within one day my sons depression lifted. They are inseparable! She is the cutest, most mellow, lovable dog ever! We love her so much....

No comments: