Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Eddie (Formerly Known as Phantom)

 

 

 

Hi Laurel,
 
It was so good seeing you again this evening!  I'm really looking forward to volunteering at the Homeward Pet Adoption Center!
 
I'm attaching a few pictures of "Eddie" (adopted as Phantom), as promised.  Sean and I absolutely adore him and feel very lucky to have adopted him.  He is one of the most affectionate and fun kitties that I've ever known!  As I mentioned, the integration is slowly, but surely, progressing.  Lenny (14) is alot more tolerant of him than Liam (8) but seems to be warming up to him over time.  We recognize that it takes time for adult cats to warm up to the idea of a newcomer and are going to continue to let them slowly get to know each other.  I've grown up with cats all of my life and know that they have their own way of doing things :)
 
Thanks again for all of your kind assistance.  We feel truly fortunate to have Eddie in our family.
 
I look forward to seeing you again soon!
 
Best,
 
Jenn 

No comments: