Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vita Now is Abby

Hi, my name is now Abby or Abigail. I wasn't at the shelter long and Grammy as we call her came in and chatted with me and instantly fell in love with my independent personality and of course my kisses I gave her. She took me to my forever home. She has 2 cats and lived alone with them. One I'm not sure of and the other is loving and patient with my sweet personality. I love to run and play in the big fenced back yard with a rockery I can climb to keep my muscles toned. When there's sun I'm getting those rays on my cute little body. I get to ride in the car a lot and don't want to leave when we've reached our destination. Grammy has a hatchback and I can sit in the back window and see everything! I'm a good girl and don't bark in the car and learning that I shouldn't bark at my neighbors. My favorite spot to sleep at night is under the covers with Grammy. I'm so happy here and want to be the best dog they've ever had. Thank you Homeward Pets for taking care of me u
ntil I found my "forever" home.

No comments: