Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sir Didymus!

I just wanted to let you guys know that Sir Didymus "Diddy" has been here a week and I couldn't ask for a more perfect dog. He charms every one he meets, and he's such a good boy. A perfect little gentleman. My downstairs neighbor was surprised to learn I've had a dog for a week because he never hears him! Not even when he's tearing back and forth across my living room after his squeaky toys!

He's still recovering from his neutering. We went to the vet for his check up and because he wouldn't quit licking it, and she gave him an e-collar (which he hates). His surgery site is looking much better though we're still on short walks and play till it closes up a bit more. I can't wait to get this guy feeling better so we can go to the dog park to really let 'im rip!

He's doing pretty good learning basic commands. I'll be enrolling him in the obedience classes today. I'm very grateful for those and the free vet check. They helped out so much in making sure I have everything I need for Diddy.

I've attached a picture. I like to think Dids is satisfied with his new human and Forever Home.

Thank you Homeward Pet, I knew you guys would help me find the perfect companion match.

Sincerely,
Laura and Diddy

No comments: