Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gizmo update (formerly Sprite)

Just had to tell you how much we are enjoying Gizmo (formerly Sprite). We adopted him at the end of July and he was truly a gift from the Universe. We knew he was "coming", and it was love at first meeting.

Gizmo is doing great - gets along well with two cats in the household and enjoys having his friend "Puggy" come to visit when Puggy's mom and dad are out of town.

******Gizmo says, "I love Kenmore. I have a gynormous fenced yard on a corner lot so I have plenty of room to romp and play, and even have a deck so I can see even more neighborhood action! Crows! Cars! Dogs! Cats! People! And four humans to pet me and tell me how wonderful I am.
Life is good.

Good luck to my "brothers and sisters" who are lucky enough to have found their way to Homeward Pets.

Thanks to all,
Gizmo and family
File #0 P1000268.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.

No comments: