Monday, May 11, 2009

Dinah report

 
Hi everyone,
   Thanks for calling and checking on me today.  I have been having so much fun at my new home, I forgot to let you know how I am doing.   Grrrrrrrreat!!  I am having a lot of fun playing with my new big sister, Lily.  She is trying to help my new mom and dad keep control of my puppy exuberance.  Lily has been showing me the ropes here, including the best places to dig in the yard. My new mom and dad changed the spelling on my name to Dyna, they said it was short for Dynamo and sometimes they call me little Miss Dynamite.  I have been growing and putting on some weight, I really like my new food.  I also like my new doctor, she likes puppy kisses, and I am going to see her again next week for my last set of puppy shots.  When I get my last shots I get to go to puppy kindergarten and learn how to be a model dog citizen.  I have included a couple of pictures of me taken today.  Thanks for finding me a good home!
Woof!
Dyna

No comments: