Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Peaches' new home

 
Hi Everyone,

     

       My husband and I wanted to get a dog ever since his previous dog Kuroi past away. We argued over what kind of dog we would get for awhile, but we both agreed that we wanted to adopt a dog. We went to different shelters with no luck until we decided to visit Homeward pet. When we saw Peaches (now known as Tilly) I knew that we weren't leaving without her no matter what my husband said! We took her home, and she has now become a wonderful addition to our family. She is everything from a cuddle buddy to a playmate. She is the most well behaved dog and the most spoiled dog too! She has so many doggie friends that I have to schedule playdates for her and her pals. She is the dog we were looking for and more. We love her more than anything and are so glad to give her a happy home! I'm so glad that there are places like homeward pet because if not for them, we would have never found our new family member. 

 

Thank you so much

The Nachtigal Family....

 

No comments: