Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Tails - Keegan

Hi there!

I adopted Keegan about a month ago at the Barktober event and since then
we've been like peas in a pod! He had a few problems with his teeth, but
the didn't slow him down, and my vet said he was the nicest Pomeranian
she's ever met, and it's easy to see why. His new life revolves around
his favorite toy and he loves to play fetch with it, and of course to
squeak it :) At first he used to pine when I left to go to school but
now he's completely confident when I leave him, he just finds the most
comfortable spot in my apartment and waits for me to come home and play.
Really the only issue I've had with Keegan is that for some reason, the
minute I get on my phone he HAS to lick my face! He's the man of my
dreams, even if he is a little bit short ;) Everyone who meets him just
falls in love with his adorable face, it's impossible not to. All he
wants to do is say hi and get you to pet him. He's a perfect match for
me and we make a great team! Thank you Homeward for finding me my Little
Keeger!

Sarah and Keegan.

No comments: