Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello from Rupert (aka Shaggy)

 

Hi Everyone!

Rupert here.  Today is the 3rd anniversary of my Mom and I adopting each other.  This has been a busy year for us.  I still get to travel all over the place and visit with family and friends...but I now have a brother.  I am attaching a picture of the two of us together on the sofa...there is another one of just me...Davie, that's my brother was there one minute and gone the next.  Mom thought I looked cute so she kept it even though Davie hid.  My other big event this year was not fun at all...it was kind of scary...I had to have surgery.  I had a strange lump on my chest that the Dr decided needed to come off.  I didn't like having surgery, but my Mom took really good care of me when I got home and felt all weird from the drugs they gave me.  Luckily, the bump was just a bump, nothing to worry about and my hair grew back in, so you can't even tell I have a scar. 

I hope you like the latest pictures of me...with my brother.  Mom says to say Hi and thanks again for helping us find each other.  We like keeping you updated every year on how we are doing because we are just so happy that you took such good care of me when I lived with you and that you helped us become a forever family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's ok, I'll send you an update next year!

Lot's of love,

Rupert and Mom

No comments: