Saturday, June 7, 2008

Peppercorn and Judi find true love!

 

My name is Judi and I am writing to let you know that Peppercorn has finally found a home. I understand she was owner released to Ellensburg Animal shelter in December. She was received at Homeward Pets in Woodinville, Washington in February and has been there ever since.  As I had lost my last two cats ( both 18 years of age) from old age the end of last year I had quite a bit of leftover canned cat food and decided to donate it to Homeward Pets in  February or March. It was then I met Peppercorn for the first time, but it was too soon to consider getting another pet. As time went by and I started checking the website for Homeward Pets, poor Peppercorn was still there. I think it was a combination of finally wanting to bring a special kitty into my life again, plus feeling badly for Peppercorn not having a proper home that made me head out to Homeward Pets last Sunday and officially adopt my special new housemate. I understand that black female kitties are the hardest to adopt out, which is just fine with me as my last two kitties were both black and I am a bit partial to the color.

     After bringing Peppercorn  home, she adapted without any problems. You would have thought she had been here all along. After a couple of tours of the house, she settled right in. I am presently getting an assist from her highness in writing this e-mail as she is sitting here on my lap and lending her paws frequently to this note. She would like to thank you again for helping with her rescue as would I. I can assure you she will have a very loving and spoiled existence.

                                        Thanks from both of us,

                                                     Judi and Peppercorn

 

 

 

No comments: