Thursday, October 16, 2014

Olivia

Olivia (or Little Livvy) as we call her, is doing just great. She is so well behaved, and it seems like she has lived with us forever. The first night I crated her, because I didn’t know exactly how things would go.  But after that, she was in our bed with us and Sofia (Bichon Frise) from then on. Sofia seems to be OK with her, although Sofia doesn’t really play with Olivia. 

Olivia loves to play in the morning. I throw a blanket over her and we play peek a boo. Then she looks for the “mouse” under the covers as I run my  hand under the covers and she chases it. She also loves to play with toys. She’s a joy and so cute. 

We took her on her first RV trip for two weeks to Cashmere, Toppenish, and Prosser. She loves to ride in the car and had no fear of riding in the RV. Olivia got along with all the dogs we met and people too. 

Thanks so much for all you do for the lost animals. They deserve a loving home.

No comments: