Thursday, August 28, 2014

Trixi

I just wanted to thank you for bringing Trixi and me together. At first I wasn’t sure how we would adapt to each other, but she is such a loving, social dog and it has not been a problem at all. When I get home from work she greets me with bounding leaps of love and won’t settle down until I sit down and give her a few minutes of love. When I take her somewhere her manners are impeccable. My granddaughters adore her and can’t wait to see Trixi when they come visit. When I went away for the weekend, my son and daughter-in-law “puppy-sat” for me and fell in love with her too, so much in fact that I had to remind them that Trixi was coming home with me!

As you can see in the attached photo, Trixi has had a makeover, and she looks FABULOUS! She is a great addition to the family and I look forward to years of love and companionship from my little love. Thank you, Homeward Pet, for everything you do for these wonderful babies looking for their forever homes! 

No comments: