Monday, July 28, 2014

Grace & Blythe (now Zoe & Zuzu)

The 2 sisters who were once named Grace and Blythe and then Rocket Raquel and Lilly are now going by the names of Zuzu and Zoe. They've sure had a lot of help along the way from you folks and this I think has made them the sweet and affectionate girls they are today! I've had cats my whole life and have never met any that purred this much. They are purring machines! Even when I'm just talking to them, not petting them, they purr. 
 
We are so blessed to have them in our lives. It's only been a few weeks but we are so in love with them. They are best friends in every sense of the word. They groom each other, wrestle, chase, play, sleep, and even eat, drink, and go potty at the same time! I'm including a few photos of them in this email. You can see how much they've already grown!

If you are ever curious about their lives, feel free to send me an email. I'm never at a loss for photos!

No comments: