Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Coraline (now Daisy Mae)

I had the pleasure of meeting Daisy Mae (Coraline) a few weeks ago. I knew when I saw her on the website I just had to at least meet her.

Once at Homeward, I spotted her the second I went past the aisle. I got up to her cage and amongst all the dogs jumping around and saying hello, she sat there patiently and stared straight at me for a good minute. Her history was unknown with cats, so I hesitated on taking her home right then. The staff I was working with said to check in late in the afternoon the next day, and if she was still available I could come pick her up for a two day foster situation to see if she would get along with my kitty.

The next day I got to come pick her up. I had no idea what to expect as there was no information about her past life. I wasn't even sure she was house broken. I got her home and she showed me how much of a doll she is. Excellent manners, great with the cat (the sleep together) and just a total sweety all the way around. I am so glad we were brought together. I think she is helping me out just as much as I can help her out.

No comments: