Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tiffany & Thomas (now Ethel & Merle)

Thanks for reaching out to check on how the former Tiffany and Thomas are doing. I've renamed them Ethel and Merle. Not sure if you all remember the old Ray Stevens song "The Streak," but it fits Ethel as she races around my apartment.

Ethel was comfortable and curious the minute I brought her home. It's taking Merle all a little while to adjust, but we're settling in and enjoying getting to know each other. Ethel is a great cuddler and is interested in everything anyone does. Merle is still skittish, but he's learning to not flee the minute I move. He's learning to trust as he learns exactly how much he loves to be pet and brushed. I know he'll come around eventually. He watches Ethel and I, and I suspect he wants in on the love action.

Thanks for all you do.

No comments: