Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ash (now Mitzy)

I wanted to update you on Ash, who we now affectionately call Mitzy because of her cute little white mittens on her front paws. She is fitting in so well with my other cat Cooper. He has taken on the role of the big brother and they love to cuddle and he is always cleaning her and making sure she stays out of trouble.
 
Some of her favorite things to do are run hot laps around the condo with Cooper, and take naps in the bathroom sink of all places! Also, she loves to cuddle. As soon as I sit down on the couch she comes running to nuzzle up as tight in to my neck as she can possibly get. She is always purring and I couldn't imagine NOT having her as a part of our family now. She has brought so much joy and entertainment to us including Cooper. Sometimes I think he looks at her like she's crazy as she wrestles with her toys and uses the chair legs in the kitchen like a jungle gym.
 
Thank you!


No comments: