Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bree & Suzy

Hi all, 

Just wanted to send you some pics of them both in their new home.
 
Bree of course explored everything right away; Suzy headed off for the closet, then under the bed for several hours but after many checks on her and gentle voices she finally came out on her own and took a look around. They both spent the night on the green and yellow quilt by the window and I think that's going to be their permanent spot.
 
Bree comes up on the bed two or three times a night to check in, as does Suzy now that she's becoming more confident. I woke up this morning to Bree napping beside me, Suzy jumped up after she realized I was awake.
 
Bree really enjoys the cat toys, I have a 'ball within a ring' toy that she really favors, as well as chasing light plastic golf balls around. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how much they enjoy being brushed, especially Suzy, who as of late sticks to me like a magnet, as does Bree. I'm surprised how docile they are.
 
As you can see in the pics they are really enjoying watching the birds and squirrels, they also saw one of the neighbor's cats walk past along the top of the fence but didn't seem too upset about it. My previous cat, Ana, used to get pretty angry to see another cat in 'her' backyard.
 
Hope all of you enjoyed the pics!
 
Best Wishes,
Michael

No comments: