Sunday, August 25, 2013

Willa (now Kiera)

I just wanted to let you all know that Kiera (formerly Willa) loves her new home; she is such a social kitty, and she loves to be in the middle of the action. As she gets more settled in she has taken to helping me crochet, wrestling with her pet mouse, and chasing ghosts through the house.

She's already settled into our schedule, which means that the alarm goes off at 6:00am, and the cat goes off at 6:02am. She waits patiently outside the bedroom door and happily follows us around as we start our day. She has brought a happy peace to our home, and for me (I live with anxiety issues) calming her down when she's upset forces me to focus on something, breathe deeply, and calm down too. She is very in tune to everyone's emotions, but seems to really connect to my energy levels and reacts accordingly. She is my therapy kitteh.
 
Thank you all so much for rescuing her and bringing her into my life. I don't know what I ever did without her! :)

Love always,
Jesse

No comments: