Thursday, June 6, 2013

Beaujangles

Hi! We adopted Beaujangles at the end of March right after I got back from an overseas deployment. He quickly became my husband's best friend until he left on deployment, and now he's mine. He follows me everywhere and is the perfect companion while my husband is away. He's cheerful and happy but not crazy energetic. He loves to sit in the sun, cuddle - especially if it's with a fleece blanket- and play fetch though he's still learning that he needs to bring the ball back. He happily sleeps in a soft bed near ours and goes all night (from the beginning!!) without needing out. He's been excellent around children and he already took his first flight and was quiet the whole time! (I didn't feel like kenneling him). I'm so grateful we found him as I have no idea what I would do in this house alone for 6 months. He's a very good little puppy and is doing great!! Thank you!    - Rebecca and Branden

 

No comments: