Thursday, May 16, 2013

Calvin and Finnegan

 
 
 
 
Greetings!
I have been a volunteer at Homeward for 5 years walking dogs each glorious or godforsaken Friday.  I started to volunteer because I was in serious need of some animal companionship after having to put down my cat companion of 20 years, but not quite ready to be an owner again. I lasted well into my second year before succumbing to two, three year old tabby brothers Calvin (brown tabby) and Finnegan (grey tabby) They had been at another shelter for quite some time before they were transferred to Homeward and definitely needed to be adopted together. They have been a perfect fit for our house. They are the best mix of snuggling, funny and athletic and the very first animals I have ever owned that actually like, no, LOVE to go to the vet.
I have some nice serious photos too, but these better encompass our daily experience.
Thanks again Homeward!
 
June 
 

No comments: