Thursday, April 11, 2013

We love Latte- our rescue pup!!!


 

 

Thank you so much for this wonderful addition to our family. Latte is the American Eskimo/Pomeranian that was with Homeward Pet for about a week until her adoption on 3/27/13. She has stolen our hearts with her adorable antics. I'm getting the exercise I need, too. The photos are of her before her groomer appointment and two afterward. My husband has fallen in love her and she with him. I always said no dog was ever going to sleep on my bed ......guess what! She's the perfect little night time buddy with perfect manners. She's learning to love car rides and has quit shaking and panting. We begin obedience training in a week and everyone who meets her tells us how beautiful she is. She's slowly getting the idea that she's not to chase the cat. I'll pick up a cat tower and then everything should be fine.

We're a happy family! Thank you for Latte!


No comments: