Friday, April 26, 2013

Little Miss Greta Garbo update



It's hard to believe it's been over a year since I brought Garbo home (now Little Miss Greta). She has settled in quite nicely.  She has such a fun personality and is constantly keeping me entertained with all her quirks.  She thrives on having a routine.  She lets me know if we stray from it, especially when it comes time to eat, sleep and wake up.  Twice now I have witnessed her actually turn off my radio alarm in the morning.  At night, it's especially cute when she hangs out on the bathroom counter and helps me brush my teeth.  She also keeps my forehead clean by cleaning it with her tongue on a regular basis.  Greta has even gotten accustomed to the neighbor dog coming by the sliding glass door to visit. We've had some struggle with losing weight but now feel we are on the right track. I couldn't imagine my life without her and feel I've found a true treasure at Homeward Pet. 
 
Much Love,
 
Anne and Greta
 

No comments: