Sunday, February 17, 2013

Gabe


Hello Claire!
You are very welcome! I am happy that you will be able to put the cat supplies to good use. :)

I have attached a couple of pictures of Gabe (Gabriel). He is incredibly hard to pics of, as he is always on the move! The one where it is straight on is the one taken by you all, which is one of my favorites. The one where it is at an angle is one I took with my camera phone. It isn't the best, as my camera phone isn't one of the "elite". He is cute though, nonetheless!

When Gabe first came home, he hid in the upstairs closet and was so scared to come out. He and I would explore one new room a day, until he figured out that the townhome was his own. He now enjoys running up and down the stairs as fast as he can. When he plays, he gets me to laugh so hard that my belly hurts! He has a figure-8 track toy that he absolutely loves (I call it his "8 track"...tee-hee!). He jumps almost two feet vertically in the air on the track toy two times back to back and then runs away. It is hysterical to watch! His favorite toys though have to be his baby blue mouse and pink fluff ball (also known as his "Pinky"). He carries them in his mouth and throws them up in the air when he is feeling spunky. He tries to be a thoughtful cat by trying to clean your hair before he grooms himself. Gabe loves to snuggle with me as close as he can get. He flops down right in front of my face and wants to be wrapped up in my arms all evening long. When I leave for work in the morning, he will peer around the wall from the top of the stairs with his head sideways with a loving, quizzical look. He makes it very hard to leave, because you just want to go back up the stairs, scoop him up, and go snuggle on the couch. He enjoys following me around the house no matter what it is that I am doing. He is my ultimate companion and best friend. Claire, I owe everything to you. If it hadn't been for you, Gabe and I would have never met. I will forever be grateful to you for "throwing a wrench" in my decision making. Though the other kitties were sweet and cute, Gabe is my purrfect match! =^.^=

Mel 'n' Gabe

No comments: