Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lotto (AKA Lovey)

 
 

My husband, Zach, and I adopted "Lovey" from woodinville Homeward Pet shelter over two years ago! We LOVE him and renamed him Lotto. The name lovey didn't fit after our initial meeting when he sliced my husbands hand clean open (he was a little overwhelmed in his new home). We feel we won the lottery when we got Lotto. I had recently lost a very loved cat and Lotto just came to us.
We intended to look at dogs at the shelter and some how or another we found him. My husband found him and I was not at all sold. Five minutes after bringing him home he became my baby. He still prefers Zach's cuddles to mine but knows who feeds him! Lotto has three dog brothers; they all love each other. Lotto plays some pretty funny games with the boys and definitely rules the roost. He is the boss of our big Rottweiler and he and our chihuahua cuddle together at night. I think he just tolerates our weiner dog! Haha.

-Hillary

No comments: