Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Walter & Millie: Christmas 2012

 
Happy Holidays to each of you!
Walter came to join our family about a week ago. He and Miss. Millie had 2 play dates at Homeward Pet where I have the opportunity to volunteer each week. Walter is about 5 years old and is part Chihuahua and part Corgi. We are working on his potty training and he's wearing a super cool turquoise diaper in addition to his new spring sweater. Miss. Millie is sporting her new Spring look too.
 
Walter and Millie are literally the loves of my life. I almost cannot recall what life was like before they arrived in my heart and in my home.
 
Volunteering with Homeward Pet, adopting Miss. Mille and Walter, I have a richer life now than I did 365 days ago when I was relocating here from Spokane.
 
I remain blessed and I wish nothing but the best for all of you.
MWAH! (that's dog for big wet kisses)
Am

No comments: