Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cassidy (AKA Lucinda)

I am reaching out to you to let you know that your green-eyed beauty, Lucinda, has found her forever home.  My husband Roger and I adopted her on October 27th and have fallen madly in love with her.  We re-named her Cassidy and call her Cassie for short.  It seems to suit her lively and loving personality with a bit of a wild west flair.  

When Cassie "found" me I was actually looking for a dog.  My cat of nineteen years had recently passed away and I thought that no other cat could possibly take her place.  I had gone to Homeward Pet to look for a dog and out of the blue I asked if I could see the cats that they had.  The minute I saw Cassie it was if something in the heavens sang out to say "Here I Am!"   I knew immediately that she had to come home with me and so she did!

Cassie has an amazing personality.  She chirps to talk to us and loves, loves, loves to play!  Oh my gosh, I have never seen a cat love to play as much as she does.  She has her antics when she wants my attention and doesn't give up until we have a good round of catch the ball or chase the feather.  We have several windows that have great views of our bird feeders and she will sit in the window making ticking noises as she watches the birds totally mesmerized. At night, she settles down and curls right up next to me to sleep.  She doesn't move an inch all night.  We are convinced she is our little angel!

Thanks for taking such good care of her while she was in your shelter!!!  I can't tell you enough how much we love her!  

Happy Holidays!

Ann

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2793 / Virus Database: 2634/5927 - Release Date: 11/29/12

No comments: