Monday, September 3, 2012

The Nugget

I would like to thank you and your amazing staff for taking such good care of me and my family on Sunday when we came in to meet some itty bitty dogs. We've always been big dog people and none of us would have ever bet on our family ever having a tiny dog. But after months of researching what the perfect 4th canine companion should be for our family and seeing the huge need for homes for these pocket sized pooches I thought we better meet a few. I had to bring my son and husband in against their desires to meet the wee ones. I did not expect the emotional reaction we all had when we met Nugget (Boots). By the time we left they were arguing who could hold him on the ride home.
Little Nugget has fit into our home so smoothlessly. My worries of adding a 4th dog have been for not. We were pleasantly surprised how our big dogs welcomed the new pup and tolerate him so sweetly. Our not so friendly with strange dogs female Stella was sleeping soundly with Nugget snuggled up against her chest his second day with our family. Our senior citizen dog Harley who plays with no one keeps trying to play with the Nugget. Calvin, our rule follower and manners guru has been a wonderful teacher. He keeps Nugget in check and makes sure he does what has been asked of the group. He's making my training job very easy. And Nugget is already picking up all the clues.

Day two and he can sit and down already when I ask all 4 to do so.
 
Regards,

Kathryn

No comments: