Sunday, August 5, 2012

Draco (AKA Ollie) and Shady (AKA Motzart)

Hello,

My name is Pat and our family was in a couple of weekends ago and we adopted 2 kittens from you.  You knew them as “Mozart” and “Ollie” and I am writing you to tell you that they are doing fantastic and they are enjoying their new home immensely.  They are CONSTATLY playing and wrestling with one another (I just wish they didn’t do it at 2am J) and get along as if they were litter mates.  We have another kitten we got from the Humane Society in April who is 5 months old and female and she is just starting to warm up to them.  WE also have 2 older Labradors (6 and 13) and the cats don’t mind them, and vice versa.

They have been a fantastic edition to our home as we just lost our previous 2 cats after 17 years, so starting over has been a lot of fun.  In fact, as I type this (literally) crawling over my desk and swiping at the keys on my keyboard.

We have renamed them Draco (as in Malfoy from Harry Potter) (Ollie) and Shady (Mozart) and they are just starting to respond to their names.  I’ve attached a couple of pictures I took from the other night for your reference.

Thanks again for all you do, and for our 2 new ‘children’ J

Pat

 

No comments: