Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DOLCE'S update

DOLCE'
I met Dolce (previously Dakota) during my first shift of volunteering at Homeward Pet. I literally spent the entire week thinking about her and hoping she would still be there at my next shift so that I could spend time with her, and she was!! Until that next week I had not planned on adopting again any time soon. I didn't think that my cats would tolerate her so I fostered her for a month through her illness with kennel cough and she blended in pretty well. Erin took the time to explain animal behaviorism boundaries to me which helped. I couldn't wait for her to be all mine. She is the perfect dog for me and my kitties. I am so incredibly happy with my little fur baby family! I want to say thank you to Homeward Pet for allowing me to volunteer here and for bringing Dolce into my life. She is an amazing, beautiful little dog that found her FOREVER HOME!!
Talina

No comments: