Saturday, July 28, 2012

FROM AMBER

“Miss. Millie is the love of my life! For more than 30-years I have considered myself a “cat” person, so I

was truly blessed when little Miss. Millie walked into my life on Saturday, May 26th. I took her for a walk

and completely fell in love with her. My faithful companion, she travels with me pretty much

everywhere including the office where she’s made new “fans”… not just friends, but FANS! I’ve attached

lots of pics from our recent adventures to the Oregon Coast and to George, WA. Now, we are headed to

dog training with Brie Fox to work on enhancing our social skills. Thank you to our dear friends at

Homeward Pet. We absolutely love and adore all of you!”

 

FROM MISS. MILLIE

I love my human mama Amber. I think I bring her balance and exercise and happiness and joy. She takes

me to all sorts of new places, and together, we also sample life’s buffet. Speaking of buffet, I even tried

Panda Express Orange Chicken and a bit of a pot sticker when my human mama Amber celebrated her

birthday recently. One word: YUMMY! But mostly I just drink water and eat my doggy food, and enjoy

my pink Kong filled with Jiffy peanut butter! Double yum! Even though I am enrolled in “Feisty Fido”

classes, I prefer to think of myself as “spirited” rather than “feisty”. Life is wonderful and I am grateful

that my human mama is also a volunteer at Homeward Pet because we would never have met

otherwise.  Slurpy wet kisses to all of my friends at Homeward Pet!” XO, Miss. Millie

 

No comments: