Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mac (AKA Oliver)


We are delighted with Mac! Mac is our best buddy. He has different relationships with all of us.  He is my guardian and best walking buddy. He is more playful with my husband...seems to feel he doesn't have to guard him. He treats all our adult kids as siblings almost.  Plays very well with others. Loves the off leash parks on Whidbey Island. Gets along very well with other dogs. Mac is very clever and smart. He behaves well for me.  Took him to beginning manners class and he was an example to us all.  Took him to a rehab center a few weeks ago to visit a friend; he was allowed to go with me. I was so proud of him. Walked by my side and always asked for permission to be petted by the patients. A huge hit!  Am thinking of working with him to become a companion dog but need to do more research.

Cheers!  
Joy



No comments: