Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Art the Westie

Just wanted to let you know that the little West Highland White terrier I adopted about a week ago, formerly known as "Art" and renamed Kirby, is doing wonderfully!

He and my Schipperke, Celeste, are best friends! They sleep, play, eat and guard the house together. They both sleep on my bed at night.

Kirby LOVES the cats, (I have two) and both cats have walked up to him and given him a good kiss. :)

He is SO lovable and just wants to sit in my lap all the time. I am so happy I found him and so happy you took such good care of him in the brief time he was at Homeward.

He loves his walks and runs around the back yard playing with any toy I give him. He's getting treats and a little spoiled (on purpose!) and I couldn't be happier with him.

Thank you again for all you do!

Vivian
(and Kirby and Celeste)

No comments: