Friday, January 27, 2012

Our Blizzard

kitty is doing well
Greetings,
Last week we adopted Blizzard and one of the volunteers asked that we let her know how she was doing (sorry I don't recall the name of the volunteer). Well she and we are doing splendidly. She's finally making her way all around her new home and is beginning to relax and show up more.

We renamed her Moonlight which is more fitting to her amazing and luminous personality. We had no idea we were adopting the very best kitty in the world... she's incredibly gentle, truly affectionate and loves to snuggle in bed.

After my last cat of 20 years passed, I swore I'd never have another because I thought any other cat wouldn't hold a candle to my old friend, but Moonlight is exceptional in EVERY way and we are so delighted she's our new kitty.

Thanks for the positive adoption experience and for all the work you do on behalf of deserving pets,
Joyanne


No comments: