Friday, August 26, 2011

Mitten and Vincent

In May 2011, I was just browsing Homeward Pet cat adoption site and never thought I would be ready to adopt another cat until I saw Georgio

with his sister Chanel! We changed their names, Vincent for Giorgio and Mitten for Chanel. It was a little challenging in the beginning for them to adjust, they just seemed very scared and always trying to hide. Three months later, they finally come out from their shells.. Vincent is just such an awesome cat with a "Super Star" personality, he demands a lot of attention and he's not shy about it. It was very easy to make him purr really loud! Mitten is still a shy quiet little cat who loves to play.

 

I just want to thank you for helping me to meet my new family members!!

They bring so much joy to our house! I love them both!

 

Thank you for everything!

Novani Munawar

No comments: