Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Charlie (now Kona)!

Hello!
My husband and I headed over to Homeward Pet last Saturday and ended up adopting "Charlie". We have since named him Kona.  There was just something about him that "clicked" with us as soon as we saw him. It's only been a few days but we can tell it's going to be a long, happy life for all of us! He is such a wonderful dog, we are so excited and grateful to have him!!
Attached are a few pics with him and our other dog Bijou, who incidentally was also a shelter dog  we adopted 5 years ago from the humane society in Vancouver.  They get along wonderfully; they are playing by my feet as I'm writing this. Yay!

You all do such wonderful work there. My boss also adopted her dog from you last year and has nothing but wonderful things to say about  you. Thank you so much!  A HUGE thanks also to Juliet, she helped us with the adoption.
~Maya 

No comments: