Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Britches!

I would like to tell you about the great experience I had adopting Britches from Homeward Pet. I had been aware of Homeward Pet but really learned more after my co-worker, Kay, visited your facility and was very impressed.

I found your staff to be knowledgeable and caring. They did a great job explaining Britches history, the medical care he was given, and listened to my concerns about adopting a cat that had been raised in a hoarder home. I appreciated their patience and the discussions we had. They gave me advice and ideas on the best way to introduce Britches to his new home and to our dog.

I was very pleased to learn that Britches already had a microchip since this was something I knew I needed to do but you saved me the time and expense.

I used the certificate for the free office visit at my veterinarian’s office and they confirmed he is healthy. This is a wonderful thing to offer your customers as it just becomes another form of confirmation that he is healthy.

This is the first time I have adopted a cat and I could not be happier or more impressed with Homeward Pet. I am still amazed at the care, medical attention and information you provide for each animal. It is truly a great service!

Britches is doing great in his new home and he is very well loved!

Sincerely,

Kellie

No comments: