Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Duke

Hello everyone at Homeward Pets.

Last Valentines Day 2010 Sunday at 11:15, I was driving and saw the most handsome canine. I said to myself outloud “I want that dog”.

I drove up and pulled over, looked up and saw I was in your parking lot. I waited a couple minutes and saw a gal walking this gorgeous animal. I asked if he was available for adoption and she said “yes, but we’re not open yet”. 45 minutes later I returned with a box of doggie treats, met Duke, took a little walk, he jumped in my car, and the rest is history.

This past year has been amazing! I forgot what it was like to feel so much happiness.

Duke is a golden lab retriever husky with the most beautiful amber eyes that match his coat. He has lots of energy, loves to eat, run on the beach at the ocean, swim with/for ducks, hunt for furry animals, run, play with balls, etc. and is such a joy!

Thank you so much for what you all do in taking such great care of the best things in life!

Linda

No comments: