Monday, January 17, 2011

Guinness formerly Brownie

Hello to all the wonderful people at Homeward Pet,
You probably remember me as "Brownie" but my forever Mom and Dad changed my name to Guinness. I'm black and tan, hence my new name. I was adopted towards the end of June, 2010 and I have a wonderful life filled with all the love a dog could ever have. Since I'm still young and a very active little boy I require lots of exercise and play time. A routine day for me would be Mom and me taking Dad to work, then we head to the dog park where Mom and I walk for about 2 miles and play with the other dogs. I also have a nice back yard where I run and play. Later in the afternoon, Mom and I go for another walk, usually 3 miles. In the evening, Mom and Dad and I have dinner followed by more play time. I have lots of toys and tennis balls to play with and sometimes I just enjoy napping in the living room with my parents. I'm well adjusted to my new life and having a wonderful time being spoiled, traveling, taking car trips to our other home in Southern Oregon where I get to run
on the beach and play in the ocean. My Mom and Dad are so thrilled they found me because I have made their home complete. I'm now about 16 months old, healthy and happy. Thank you to all the staff that took care of me and please know that I'm doing well.

No comments: