Monday, November 8, 2010

Meow Meow and Pollocks!

 


I adopted Meow Meow and Pollocks on Friday. I thought I would send in some pictures from this weekend to show you all that they are settling in well.  Meow Meow and my 80 lb dog have come to an understanding. He does whatever she wants, and she sleeps on him.  She and Pollocks are getting a long great, no fights, just normal kitten wrestling. I think that sometimes I catch him rolling his eyes as she once more attempts to show him who is boss by jumping him when he is almost asleep.

She is indeed a spitfire, and we are thinking of renaming her Ripley, in honor of Ellen Ripley from the Alien movies. We figured she could easily live up to the name of such a strong female character.

To my surprise Pollucks is the loud one.  Meow Meow only gets vocal when I am cooking. Apparently all meals are being made for her, and I had better hurry up with the serving.  Pollucks however has this tendency to wander into another room and then cry like the world was ending. I thought this was strange till I realized that he does this to lure Meow Meow into the room then he jumps her.  We are thinking of naming him after a character from the TV show Firefly, but have not quite settled on it yet.

As I said they are getting along great.

Please pass my thanks onto Amy, she was wonderful and patient, and very helpful in helping me make the right decision.

Thanks again, and I will keep sending photos.

Marya

 

No comments: